This exclusive webinar will help you prepare for the WCOOP, or any major poker series. Preparation is key to success and this webinar is designed to help you mentally prepare for the series, so you'll have a greater chance of consistently playing at a high level, especially under intense pressure. You'll get the same framework that I use with the tournament players I coach.
After a several hosting several private webinars the past several years for staking groups in preparation of SCOOP and WCOOP, I wanted to offer my instruction to a bigger audience. There are a lot of similar mental game issues that players are faced with in a long tournament series like WCOOP, so the group format lends well to it. In large part because you canÂ get a taste of my one-on-one coaching at a fraction of the price.
If you’re planning on playing a full schedule of WCOOP or Mini WCOOP events, the odds are high you’re going to burn out and struggle with accumulated mental game issues. To prevent this and play at a high level throughout the series you need to be well prepared. That’s what this webinar is designed to help you do.
Here are main areas of focus:
- Create a daily routine that keeps you sharp
- Set clear goals and make a plan for the entire series
- Handle the pressure of final tables and bigger buy-in events
- Stay motivated even if you brick a lot of events in a row
- Have a strong C-game, so your game is solid even when you are tired or tilty
- Strengthen your decision making process so you make less big mistakes
- Stop thinking about poker at the end of the day and sleep better