After a several hosting several private webinars the past several years for staking groups in preparation of SCOOP and WCOOP, I wanted to offer my instruction to a bigger audience. There are a lot of similar mental game issues that players are faced with in a long tournament series like WCOOP, so the group format lends well to it. In large part because you can get a taste of my one-on-one coaching at a fraction of the price.
If you’re planning on playing a full schedule of WCOOP or Mini WCOOP events, the odds are high you’re going to burn out and struggle with accumulated mental game issues. To prevent this and play at a high level throughout the series you need to be well prepared. That’s what this webinar is designed to help you do.
Here are main areas of focus:
- Create a daily routine that keeps you sharp
- Set clear goals and make a plan for the entire series
- Handle the pressure of final tables and bigger buy-in events
- Stay motivated even if you brick a lot of events in a row
- Have a strong C-game, so your game is solid even when you are tired or tilty
- Strengthen your decision making process so you make less big mistakes
- Stop thinking about poker at the end of the day and sleep better