About Jared Tendler
Jared Tendler, MS, LMHC, is the leading expert in the mental game of poker without being a player himself. He coaches over 500 poker players hailing from 45 countries, including several of the top players in the world. His clients include November Niners Jorryt Van Hoof, Max Steinberg and Kenny Hallaert, EPT Champion Ben Wilinofsky, and WSOP bracelet winners Justin Oliver, Kristen Bricknell, and Jordan Morgan. He is also the author of two best-selling books, The Mental Game of Poker 1 & 2 and the host of the popular podcast “The Mental Game” which as more than 4.5 million downloads.
Jared earned a master’s degree in Counseling Psychology and attained a license as a mental health counselor prior to becoming a mental game coach in 2005. With over nine years of experience coaching people from around the world and in multiple arenas, his straightforward and logic approach has been proven to help people solve their mental game problems and perform at their highest levels. Proving that he practices what he preaches, Jared qualified for the prestigious 2013 US Mid-amateur golf Championship shooting 2-under par 70.
Jared has been featured in WTP Magazine, Pokernews.com, PokerRoad, The Poker Show, 2+2 Pokercast, Sky Poker, and Baller Magazine. Jared has also writes instructional articles for WPT magazine, PokerNews, PokerStrategy.com, and others.
Interested in becoming a client? Click here for information on his rates and packages.
- Author of the groundbreaking books, The Mental Game of Poker 1 & 2
- Wrote five chapters in Treat your Poker Like a Business by Dusty Schmidt
- Wrote a chapter in Jonathan Little’s Excelling at No-limit Hold’em
- Produced over 30 highly acclaimed coaching videos
- 3-time collegiate All-American golfer
- Winner of nine collegiate golf tournaments
- Member of the Skidmore College Hall of Fame, 2010